1. Product application areas:
Oilfield wastewater, electroplating wastewater, metal surface processing wastewater, non-ferrous metal smelting wastewater, electronics mechanical chemical polishing wastewater, landfill leachate, leather manufacturing wastewater, printing and dyeing wastewater, phenol-containing wastewater, papermaking wastewater, boron-containing wastewater, phosphorus-containing wastewater Wastewater, catering wastewater containing high fat, drinking water, algae removal, sterilization, fluoride, iron, arsenic, etc.
2. The principle of electric flocculation equipment
The working principle of the electric flocculation equipment is to connect direct current to multiple sets of parallel polar plates to generate an electric field between the polar plates so that the water to be treated flows into the gaps of the polar plates. At this time, the energized electrode plate will undergo an electrochemical reaction, dissolving Al3 + or Fe2 + plasma and hydrolyzing in water to cause a flocculation reaction. During this process, other effects such as electrical floatation and redox occur simultaneously. As a result of these effects, the water is dissolved Sexual, colloidal and suspended pollutants are effectively converted and removed. Including the following aspects:
(1) Flocculation: soluble anodes such as iron, aluminum and other anodes, after direct current is applied, after the anode loses electrons, metal cations Fe2 +, Al3 + are formed, and metal hydroxide colloid flocculants are formed with OH- in the solution. The ecological hydroxide has high activity and strong adsorption capacity. It combines with colloids, suspended solids, soluble pollutants, bacteria and viruses in the raw water to form larger flocs, which are removed by precipitation and air flotation. This process is similar to the mechanism of chemical flocculation, including charge neutralization, adsorption bridging, and compression of the double electric layer.
(2) Air floatation: When the voltage reaches the decomposition voltage of water during the electrolysis process, hydrogen and oxygen are precipitated on the cathode and anode, respectively, and the generated gas appears in the form of tiny bubbles with extremely high dispersion, and colloids in the raw water , Milky oil and other contaminants adhere to the surface of the water to be removed. The bubbles generated by electro-flocculation are much smaller than those generated by pressurized air flotation, so its air flotation capacity is stronger and the effect of removing pollutants is better.
(3) Oxidation: The oxidation in the electrolysis process is divided into direct oxidation and indirect oxidation. Direct oxidation, that is, pollutants lose electrons directly at the anode and oxidize. Indirect oxidation, the use of anions with lower electrode potential in solution, such as OH-, Cl- losing electrons at the anode to generate new stronger oxidant active substances [O], Cl2, etc., using these active substances to make pollutants lose electrons , Play the role of oxidative decomposition to reduce BOD5, CODcr, ammonia nitrogen, etc. in the original solution.
(4) Reduction: The reduction in the electrolysis process is divided into direct reduction and indirect reduction. Direct reduction, that is, the pollutants get electrons directly on the cathode to cause reduction. Indirect reduction, that is, the anion in the pollutant is first obtained at the cathode, so that the high- or low-valent metal ion in the electrolyte is directly reduced to a low-valent cation or metal precipitation by the electrons obtained at the cathode.
3. Features of electric flocculation equipment:
(1) The electro-flocculation process has other water treatments in the areas of heavy metal wastewater decomposing treatment, oil-containing wastewater demulsification and degreasing, printing and dyeing wastewater decolorization and COD reduction, improving the biodegradability of refractory organic wastewater, destabilizing settlement of fine suspended particles The irreplaceable advantages of technology;
(2) Since no drug is added, the amount of sludge generated by the electro-flocculation process is usually 40% less than other treatment processes, and the sludge density is high, which greatly reduces the disposal cost of sludge, and also achieves the cleanliness of the sewage treatment process produce;
(3) The equipment has a high degree of automation, simple operation, low requirements for the operator, stable operation, stable effluent water quality, short equipment processing time and high processing efficiency;
(4) The project investment of the electric flocculation treatment process is basically the same as that of other treatment processes, but the operating cost of the electric flocculation treatment process is usually only 1/3 to 1/2 of that of other treatment processes;
(5) The hydroxide produced by the electric flocculation method has higher activity than the chemical flocculant, strong coagulation and adsorption capacity, and good treatment effect. The amount of metal ions required is only about 1/3 of the chemical coagulation method, and it will not be affected by Adding chemicals to the water increases the anion content in the water;
(6) The electric flocculation treatment equipment has a compact design and a small footprint, which is only 1/5 of the area occupied by chemical treatment facilities.
4. Typical application of electric flocculation equipment
(1) Conventional technological process of electro-flocculation
Adjust the pH of the raw water to the optimal pH of the electro-flocculation process. After adjusting the pH and adding the drug to flocculate the precipitate, the effluent flows out of the system.
(2) The combination of electro-flocculation and membrane technology is used in the reuse of reclaimed water
As a pretreatment process of membrane system, electro-flocculation uses the action of oxidation, coagulation and air flotation to break the collateral, demulsify and degrade COD of raw water, so as to improve the biodegradability of raw water, improve the quality of raw water, and make raw water enter ultrafiltration and MBR , Reverse osmosis and other membrane systems require water quality, so that the final effluent meets the requirements of reuse.
(3) Electroflocculation treatment of refractory organic wastewater as a pretreatment of biochemical process
For organic wastewater with high concentration or containing biological toxic substances, appropriate pretreatment measures are needed to decompose or remove pollutants in the wastewater that have inhibitory effects on organisms or are difficult to biodegrade. The electro-flocculation process can destroy the stability of the molecules, open the ring molecules and break the chains of the macromolecules, thereby greatly improving the biodegradability of the wastewater. Applications include: dye wastewater, printing and dyeing wastewater, landfill leachate, pharmaceutical wastewater, papermaking wastewater, electroplating wastewater, leather wastewater, etc.
Tel: Mr. Liu 15864590009 丨 Manager Dong 18053631811
Address: No. 808 Earth Wall Industrial Park, Zhucheng, Weifang, Shandong